Cognitive Scientist | Mouse Behavioral Neuroscientist
I am a passionate cognitive scientist and mouse behavioral neuroscientist with expertise in experiment design and data analysis. I am dedicated to advancing our understanding of the mind and behavior through research and analysis.
Head of Behavioral platform
NeuroBAU, Department of Fundamental Neurosciences, Faculty of Biology & Medicine - University of Lausanne, Switzerland
☑ Training and technical support in behavioral experiment design.
January 2017 - Present
Frankland lab, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto (Canada)
☑ Fundamental research in brain processes underlying memory
2009 - 2016
Scientifc Advisor & Product Developer
Alterspark, Inc., Toronto (Canada)
☑ Text mining, literature review, user behavior analysis
2015 - 2016
Hubbian, Inc., Toronto (Canada)
☑ Product development, front-end development, customer relationships.
2014 - 2016
OCAD (Ontario College of Art & Design), School of Continuing Studies, Toronto (Canada)
Ph.D. in Neuroscience
University of Tor Vergata, Rome (Italy)| University of Aix-Marseilles, Marseilles (France)
☑ Fundamental research in the pharmacogenetics of memory
Graduated in 2005
B.Sc. in Experimental Psychology
University of La Sapienza, Rome (Italy)
☑ Fundamental research in behavior genetics
Graduated in 2000
- Deep knowledge of Behavioral analysis & Behavioral experiment design.
- Extensive experience in data visualization & communication to academic, corporate, and lay audiences.
- Capable of effectively reporting complex data-sets in synthetic and insightful ways using both print and digital (interactive) media.
- Thorough knowledge of cognitive/psychological factors influencing the perception/interpretation of visuals and graphical data representations
- Post-graduated work experience in data analysis and data reporting/presentation.
- Creative thinker, self-motivated, goal-oriented
- Good project management skills, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Extensive international work experience, comfortable working both in team and solo.
- Fast learner with excellent work ethic, attention to detail and organization.
- Highly developed visual skills.